How are you this week? Do you need a weekend?
Were you productive? Were you lazy? Did unexpected complications leave you weary? (I hope not!).
Well, here’s to a restful/productive weekend!
My To-Do list:
- Vacuum the van and carseats
- Research how to plant sod
- Research how to change the oil in my riding mower
- Change the oil in my mower
- Tidy the office
- Process receipts/budget stuff
- Pick up dog poop
- Patch sheet
There’s probably a lot more I should do, but that’s a good start, anyway.
Things I want to do…:
- Play Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Play Zelda
- … you get it. Play Zelda.
That’s about it 🙂
We’ve been reading the Laura Ingalls Wilder books for a while now, had you heard that Mary didn’t actually go blind from scarlet fever?
Also, I just learned that Laura Ingalls did have a little brother, but he died in infancy. Maybe I shouldn’t learn any more about this family–everything is sad 😦
A few months ago, I started using a Diva Cup, and it’s been a gigantic blessing to me 🙂 Have you looked into a menstrual cup?
Have a great week!